Alaskan Malamute - den ståtligaste av alla slädhundsraser.
Cyber Malamute Obedience Club (CMOC) - humour
Rani Grönberg hereby declare the foundation of
the Cyber Malamute Obedience Club (CMOC)
Apart from "standard" rules, the club also states
- All shows are to be held outside.
- Shows are cancelled if it's warmer than
0 C (above freezing point).
- All obedience activities are cancelled during
- Hot dogs, ham, bacon, liver etc are regarded
as necessary training tools.
- Hot dogs, ham, bacon, liver etc and any
kind of food are allowed as rewards during official shows in unlimited amounts.
- Woooo-woooooing during heel, long stay etc
gives extra points.
- Tricks to please the audience, like: extra
jumps over the "jump", stealing the ring-stewards sandwich, starting every
heel with a big leap into the air etc are definitely giving extra points.
- All exercises including the command 'fetch'
- A new exercise with the dumbbell will be
added: "Grab and run!"
Present members (1996-03-15)
Maria - after an evening at the
club when it was freezing cold, and everyone else complained about how cold it
was but Rani - sweet beautiful Rani - was having one of those days when she heeled,
and did all other commands too, like a Border Collie in a Malamute's disguise.
- Rani - president
- Glenda - secretary (since the house-hold
only consits of two (more or less) Malamutes and Glenda has a good potential
for being a good polar dog: Eager for food, thick isolating coat, digs, chews,
loves to cuddle and doesn't always obey instantly)
- Zilba - treasurer